If you would like to make an application for a grant please read the terms and conditions below before proceeding. In order to make your application please download the application form (found here: CLICK HERE and return to us by email or as a hard copy to the registered office address below. We recommend that you send your application as a hard copy as email is inherently insecure. If you choose to send your application by email you should recognise that we cannot be responsible for your sensitive personal data should it be intercepted.
BE MORE BAILEY CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
Registered Charity Number: 1173355
Registered Office: Beacon Court, Plumtree Farm Ind Est, Bircotes, DN11 8EW
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting this application to the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation, I agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions.
I declare that:
- The information that I have provided is accurate and complete.
- I am the main carer of the child/young person that this application relates to.
- I hold parental responsibility for the child/young person that this application relates to.
- The child/young person lives with me on a permanent basis.
- I am a UK resident and the child that this application relates to is a UK resident.
- I consent on behalf of myself, the child to which this application relates to and any other individual whose details are included within the application, to the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation processing and storing personal information in connection with this application. I am authorised to give such consent on behalf of all of the individuals whose details are included within this application. By submitting this application to the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation, I agree to the following statements with regard to the applicant and the child:
I declare that:
- I understand that the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation may retain on its files, information about all of the individuals included in the application for as long as a child remains eligible to apply for grants from the Charity and for six years following the date at which the child ceases to be eligible.
- I understand that the information retained will include contact information for all individuals that have been included within the application including family members and third parties whose information has been submitted.
- I understand that should any of the contact details require amending or deleting, I must inform the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation, in writing, as soon as the change in details arises.
- I understand that I may receive information about the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation and associated third parties that are connected to the activities of the Charity.
- I understand that grants will normally be paid directly to the equipment suppliers and that no cash alternative will be provided.
- I understand that I must not sell or transfer any goods for which the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation has provided grants towards, within 3 years without prior written consent from the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation.
- I understand that there is no entitlement to a grant and that all cases are assessed on an individual basis.
- I understand that by accepting a grant awarded as a contributuion towards equipment, I will be expected to pay any additional amounts required in order to complete the purchase of the equipment.
- I understand that any grant provided is towards the purchase of equipment only and that the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation will not be responsible for any maintenance costs of the equipment, repair of accidental damage or public liability.
- I understand that the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation will investigate any allegations of the misuse of grants or fraud and will prosecute if there is sufficient evidence to prove that fraud has been committed.
- I understand that if the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation considers that the grant/grant funded equipment has not been used for the charitable purpose for which it was given, then the applicant and the child will not be eligible for any future grants from the Charity.
- I understand the the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation may contact me using the contact details submitted within this application, in connection with fraud detection and prevention.
- I understand that if I have given consent, then the Be More Bailey Charitable Foundation may use my information for publicity purposes to further promote the Charity.
To download these Terms & Conditions as a PDF click HERE